A house fire can bring devastation to your family causing unlivable and unworkable conditions. Recovering from the damage and restoring your home becomes a top and vital priority. A fire causes extensive structural damage, destroys personal belongings and leaves smoke and soot damage that can cause damage beyond the flames.
Calling an experienced fire damage restoration specialist to assess the damage and develop a plan to restore your home quickly is an important step in getting your family back into your home. We are insurance carrier-preferred restoration company. This means we have experience in working with your insurance company and adjusters. You have been through enough, let us lend our expertise to get you back into your home.
The All South Restoration, Inc. experience includes:
- Securing your home and any belongings that may still be salvagable.
- Deodorizing and neutralizing the smoke and soot damage.
- Repair and restore any portions of home to the original condition.
- Keep you informed the entire process of what is upcoming.
- Work with your insurance company to get your home back to its original condition.
We complete all the following services to your home:
- Complete Structure Repair & Rebuild
- Board-Up Structure / Temporary Fencing / On-Site Security
- Onsite Emergency Power
- Debris Removal
- Structural Drying
- Soot, smoke and residue removal
- Odor control and deodorization to remove all traces of smoke odor
- Carpentry / Structure repairs
- Content Pack In and Pack Out
- HVAC Cleaning and Decontamination
One call to All South Restoration, Inc. can bring you the peace of mind that comes from knowing professionals are on the job and returning your fire damaged home to the home you once loved!
To start the fire damage restoration process call our Emergency Service Team at (770) 409-0999 fill out our inquiry below.